I’ve been using Printify for a long time, and I’ve incorporated it into my Shopify and my Etsy store, as well as offered some products on Amazon. Printify is a print-on-demand service that allows you to create and sell custom products without the need to invest in inventory, production, or shipping. There is no inventory to keep and you get to be as crazy creative as you want with your designs! The above Mother mug was something that I created just for Mother’s Day, so be sure and create holiday themed products for that extra boost of sales.
How Does Printify Work?
If you’re wondering how does Printify work, then you’ll be happy to know it’s really simple. Every product on the Printify website has a template available, so you know when you’re working within the print boundaries. All you have to do is take that fantastic photo or create that stunning artwork and find a product that you want to display it on. Use the templates and set your design. If you want to see more about how Printify works, then read this post about using Printify to create spinoff products and earn more revenue.
How Can Printify Boost Sales?
By using Printify to generate income, you can leverage several key benefits:
- Low startup costs: Printify’s print-on-demand model eliminates the need for inventory, which significantly reduces upfront costs. You only pay for a product when a customer orders it, and Printify handles production and shipping.
- Wide range of products: Printify offers a vast selection of products, including clothing, home décor, and accessories. This variety allows you to cater to different target markets and expand your product offerings easily. I have found that the wearable departments like T-shirts are the most challenging to work with, so I don’t sell them. If you have time to keep up with the changing suppliers and sizing, then t-shirts can be lucrative. I never wanted to deal with people wanting to return them due to the wrong size. But, that’s just me.
- Customization and branding: With Printify, you can create unique designs and branding elements for your products. This personal touch can help you stand out from competitors and attract more customers. It’s easy to set up a template for your customers to customize. This will require you to manually send the order in, but personalization is a big seller no matter what the product is.
- Easy integration with popular ecommerce platforms: Printify integrates seamlessly with ecommerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, and Etsy. This allows you to manage your online store and track orders effortlessly.
- Automated order fulfillment: When a customer places an order, Printify automatically takes care of production and shipping, saving you time and effort. I never have to worry about fulfilling orders on my website or my Etsy shop, but since I manually add my products to Amazon, I do have to manually send those orders in.
- Global reach: Printify’s network of printing partners spans across North America, Europe, and Asia, enabling you to sell and ship products worldwide. This broad reach can help you tap into new markets and increase your income potential.
- Scalability: As your business grows, Printify’s print-on-demand model ensures that you can easily scale without the need for additional investments in inventory or production facilities.
- Eco-friendly and sustainable: Print-on-demand reduces waste by only producing items when they’re ordered. This approach is more environmentally friendly compared to traditional retail methods that rely on mass production and unsold inventory. I like this part because I have a closet full of beads and jewelry! If I am going to a show, then I will have some mugs made or have prints made ahead of time. If you run out and you’re using Shopify, you can take the order right there at the show through your tablet or phone and let Printify take over for you. I like that part a lot!
How Can You Get Started with Printify?
If you’d like to take a look at Printify’s wide variety of products, click here. There are so many to choose from that it’s hard to decide, but some day, I want to do children’s clothing and pet products. If you sign up through my link, I may make a little commission that comes from Printify, so I thank you!
Here is more information on using Printify to open a print on demand store.
While I don’t sell every product that Printify offers, I do use the ones that work well with my artwork or photography. I like their coffee mugs, prints, posters, and canvas wall art and have many of these products in my home featuring my photography.
Do You Need a Shopify Site or Printify Account?
If you need a Shopify account, click here to sign up for a free trial. I might make a little commission if your sign up, so again, thank you!
If you like this post, then please share it with your friends! I appreciate all the help I can get to get my posts shared, and I always love comments, so feel free to let me know what you think! 🙂